When it comes to trade show displays, Table Tops are all too often the Rodney Dangerfield of exhibits — they just don’t get much respect. That’s unfortunate since table tops are the exhibit and event lifeblood of many for profit and non-profit organizations.
At Classic Exhibits, we offer more table top designs than anyone. Choose the two-sided Intro Fabric Table Top or the contemporary Aero Tension Fabric Table Top. Or, select the always popular Quadro Pop Up or the economical Classic Presentation Briefcase Display.
To select the perfect table top display for your needs, start with these helpful FAQs:
1. I see a variety of table top designs with prices ranging from several hundred dollars to several thousand. What are the differences?
- Quadro EO and S Pop Ups: Traditional pop up table tops with an expanding metal frame and channel bars. Excellent for any company showing a large graphic(s) on a lightweight, easy-to-assemble display.
- Classic Presentation: Lightweight 3-panel briefcase table tops with a durable plastic frame, carrying handle, and Velcro compatible fabric. The table top of choice for recruiters, colleges, non-profits, and anyone needing a table top that’s ready to go in 5 seconds or less.
- Sacagawea: Aluminum extrusion and tension fabric table tops with accessories such as standoff graphics, headers, and shelves. Perfect for just about any situation.
- Aero Freestanding: Powder-coated aluminum push-button tubes in contemporary shapes with tension fabric and first surface graphics. Hi-tech and pharmaceutical companies love these upscale shapes.
- Perfect 10: Curved aluminum extrusion table tops with tension fabric. Attached knob assembly. Large, easy-to-assemble, and dramatic.
- FT (Intro): Two-sided folding fabric panel table tops in varying widths and heights. These are perfect for anyone with an extensive trade show schedule where you expect the table top will take a beating.
2. Are graphics included with the table top displays?
It depends on the system. Aero Table Tops include the larger tension fabric graphic (backwall) but not the direct print graphic. The Quadro Pop Up table tops have a two options — with and without graphics. Sacagawea and Perfect 10 include all graphics. However, graphics are not included on the Intro and and Classic Presentation systems.
3. Will these table top displays fit on a 6 ft and 8 ft table?
With the exception of a few Intro Table Top designs, which are built exclusively for 8 ft. tables, all the tabletops will fit both 6 ft and 8 ft tables.
4. What are my options for Table Throw Covers?
See the Table Throw Cover Gallery to see all your options.
Next, Trade Show Table Throw Gallery FAQ