Once every three years, it’s EuroShop time in Dusseldorf, Germany. Mel White and Katina Rigall are attending for Classic Exhibits and ClassicMODUL. And, despite their jet lag (or because of it), they have time to share their impressions.
EuroShop 2014 Update: Day 1 Video and Photos
EuroShop 2014 Update: Day 2 Video and Photos
EuroShop 2014 Update: Day 3 Video and Photos
EuroShop 2014 Update: Day 5 Video and Photos
Reflections on EuroShop 2014
What You Should Know about Exhibit Marketing
- Exhibit marketing is more than just selling from a booth space
- Trade shows allow companies to showcase their achievements, build their business, and maintain their competitive edge
- You can learn to be an exhibit marketing guru. Become certified
- Understand and track your ROI. Creating a well-defined budget is the best method to track and manage your total investment in a particular show
- If you need help, rely on your local exhibit consultant or contract with an exhibit consulting firm
What is Exhibit Marketing?
Exhibit marketing is all about marketing your products or services to buyers at expositions, conferences, and trade shows. A successful exhibit marketing program will be rewarded with increased revenues, referrals, and industry networking. The goal is to understand how exhibit marketing differs from the other types of marketing.
read more ...