Every day, we upload new photos to Past Five Days (P5D). This allows us to share the creative designs flowing through our facility. Browse through the P5D Gallery to see thousands of displays and graphics. There's no better way to view the best of the best in almost real-time.
Click on Search All Weeks to search by size or keyword.
Have a question about something in P5D? Give us a call at 503.652.2100 ext. 200 or contact us via email.
For more designs, visit Exhibit Design Search for over 1500 displays.
Be careful . . . it's addictive!
Booth Size: Counters, Towers, & Workstations(3) MOD-1233 Workstations with Graphics and Locking Storage 
Booth Size: Counters, Towers, & WorkstationsMOD-1289 Counter with Two Shelves 
Booth Size: 20' x 20' exhibitsModified VK-5095 Visionary Designs Hybrid Island Exhibit with Fabric and Direct Print Graphics 
Booth Size: CustomCustom Backlit Hanging Arch (yes, hanging). Wood Construction 
Booth Size: 10' x 20' exhibitsModified VK-2101 Sacagawea Portable Hybrid Display with (4) MOD-1300 Counters 
Booth Size: 10' x 20' exhibitsRENTAL: RE-2028 Hybrid with SEG Fabric Graphic, (2) Flat Canopies with Black Pillowcase Covers, (5) Halogen Lights, and (2) RE-1228 Counters with Internal Shelves
- Production lead times are based on business days and DO NOT include any shipping days.
- Production-ready artwork (when applicable) must accompany the order confirmation. Delays in uploading artwork may lead to expedited charges or shipping changes.
- No order will be released to Production without a signed order confirmation.
- Shipping is based on the availability of materials and graphics. Additional charges may apply if materials or graphics must be expedited.
- Shorter lead times may be available based on schedule openings in Customer Service and Production. Rush charges may apply.
- Standard lead times do not apply to orders of multiple quantities.
- Please check for product availability on ALL RENTAL exhibits.
- Dimensional Weight vs. Actual Weight: Dimensional weight is defined as crate or case size. On most air shipments, the dimensional weight exceeds the actual weight
- Portable Cases vs. Wood Crates or Molded Tubs (where applicable): Exhibit designs that require one wood crate would require multiple portable cases. Selecting one vs. the other affects the total weight (dimensional or actual).
- Freight Carrier: LTL carriers (Less than Truckload) quote freight based on space used. UPS, FedEx, and air freight carriers quote freight based on either the dimensional or the actual weight of the shipment.
- Freight Service Level (number of days): Service levels range from Same Day Delivery to Two Week Delivery.
- Inline vs. Island Displays
- Lead Retrieval Devices
- Computer and Monitor Cables
- Demo Equipment
- Overhead Lighting
- Grommets and Grommet Placement in Counters
- Overhead vs. Floor Power Supply
- Flooring and Electrical Wiring
- Options for Hiding Cords and Cables
- Flat vs. Round Electrical Cords
- Multi-Plug Outlets and Extension Cords